Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Voltage||220 - 440 V|
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
“Swiss” Ointment Manufacturing Plants are ideal tools for the pharmaceutical & cosmetic industries for the production of Ointment, Cream, Lotions, Tooth Paste & other emulsions & homogenizations. It is specially designed to take care of two critical factors which directly affects the quality of the Ointment / Creams. Minimum man handling of Ointment. Negligible vacuum drop during mixing & blending. Needless to say, it also provides the benefits of the effective manpower utilization. Salient Features :
Price Range :
- All Contact Parts Made Out of SS 316 / SS 316 L Quality Material Conforming to cGMP norms.
- All pipelines are electro-polished from inside and joints are easy to open & fit after cleaning.
- Complete Lid lifting arrangement to facilitate cleaning and product change over, interlocked with safety device so that anchor stirrer starts only when lid closed.
- Intensive mixing by special semi-contra design anchor stirrer avoiding dead zones. Contra Rotary Stirrer for Tooth Paste.
- Variable Speed drive provided for main anchor-stirrer assembly for different speeds.
- All transfer are done under vacuum to avoid any hand touch & Contamination. (complete untouched process).
- Bottom Entry angular homogenizer provided to ensure proper emulsification & homogenization of the product.
- Forced homogenization in the mixing vessel or upon emptying.
- Bottom homogeniser is provided with double cartridge mechanical seal with TC/TC seal face, with cooling water arrangement for the mechanical seal and water detection sensor to trip the motor if the flow of water to the mechanical seal is stopped, ensuring thorough safety of the seal due to its high speed application.
- Inspection glass illumination.
- Specially Designed inline filters provided to ensure proper filtration.
- Transfer (Lobe) pump provided to transfer ready product from main Mfg. Vessel to storage or filling area.
- Digital metering pump provided for transferring exact volume of cream from storage vessel to hopper of tube filling packaging machine.
- Pressure and vacuum tight mixing vessel. Full operation through single control panel.
- Documentation : DQ / IQ / PQ / OQ provided.
- PLC based control panel with graphics and colour touch screen display for process automation. (optional)
- SCADA SYSTEM can also be provided(Optional).
- Load cell for online weighing.(optional). FLP motor with FLP push button station (Optional).
- Product Recovery System : for recovering final product from pipelines and helps in easy cleaning. (Optional).
- Rs. 500000 to 5000000 Per Unit.